• Compatibility with a wide variety of DNA inputs and sample types and high yields of adapter-ligated library molecules
• Reduced PCR amplification bias resulting in improved sequencing coverage compared to other options*
• Kits without an amplification module for PCR-free workflows
• Ultra-pure, high-quality library construction reagents supplied in convenient master-mix formats
• Competitive per library cost
Roche Sequencing Solutions offers three generations of KAPA Library Preparation Kits: HTP/LTP, HyperPrep and HyperPlus, for library construction on the Illumina platform.