The AVENIO Tumor Tissue CGP Kit is an in-house next-generation sequencing (NGS) research assay that provides comprehensive genomic profiling of solid tumors from formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue samples. Designed to match the content of the 324-gene FoundationOne® CDx panel, the kit leverages the proven technology of Foundation Medicine and Roche’s expertise to help your lab obtain reliable genomic insights.
Features and Benefits of AVENIO Tumor Tissue CGP Kit
- Designed to match the content of the 324-gene FoundationOne CDx panel, offering more insights and fewer missed opportunities than single biomarker or hot spot testing to help identify relevant alterations
- Detects all four mutation classes SNVs (single nucleotide variants), InDels (insertions or deletions), CNAs (copy number alterations) and Rearangements in a single DNA workflow1
- Identifies three genomic signatures: tumor mutational burden (TMB), microsatellite instability (MSI) and loss of heterozygosity (LOH)1
- Utilizes a streamlined, end-to-end DNA-only hybrid capture workflow from extraction to secondary analysis results in 5 days
- Provides an integrated solution that includes reagents and intuitive analysis and reporting to facilitate in-house adoption of a high performing NGS assay for oncology research