KAPA HyperPrep Kits offer a streamlined library preparation protocol that combines several enzymatic steps and eliminates bead cleanups to significantly reduce library preparation time and improve consistency. The novel, single-tube chemistry offers further improvements to library construction efficiency, particularly for challenging samples such as FFPE and cell-free DNA. KAPA HyperPrep Kits offer complete library preparation solution with KAPA Adapters and KAPA HyperPure Beads.
Features and Benefits of KAPA HyperPrep Kits
- Robust and reproducible library construction in 2-3 hours with high conversion rates and library complexity, particularly for FFPE
- PCR-free workflows from lower sample inputs and improved sequence coverage for workflows with PCR
- Compatibility with a wide range of sample types and inputs, and flexibility with respect to fragment size, adapter design and library amplification
- Qualified automation methods
- Validated with the HyperCap Workflow