The AVENIO Tumor Tissue Surveillance Kit is an NGS assay that complements the AVENIO ctDNA Surveillance Kit designed for longitudinal monitoring of tumor burden, by establishing a baseline from formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue samples. This assay contains 17 genes in NCCN1 and other guidelines, as well as an additional 180 genes that are used for tumor burden monitoring and MRD detection in lung cancer and colorectal cancer.
Features and Benefits of AVENIO Tumor Tissue Surveillance Kits
- Panel content exactly-matched to gene panel in the AVENIO ctDNA Surveillance Kit (same genes, gene regions and hybrid-capture workflow) to facilitate the establishment of a baseline for longitudinal tumor burden monitoring and for concordance analysis between tissue and plasma
- All four mutation classes (SNVs, indels, fusions and CNVs) in a single DNA workflow with exceptional sensitivity and specificity1
- 99% success rate for FFPE tissue samples that pass input QC testing using the AVENIO QC kit included with the assay
- Flexibility to switch between tissue and plasma to support a variety of research applications
- A streamlined, end-to-end workflow from extraction to analysis and reporting in 5 days
- Includes reagents for DNA extraction, library preparation and target enrichment, as well as bioinformatics and software required to analyze sequencing data and generate reports