The AVENIO Tumor Tissue Surveillance Kit V2 is an NGS research assay that complements the AVENIO ctDNA Surveillance Kit V2 designed for longitudinal monitoring of tumor burden, by establishing a baseline from formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue samples. This assay contains 17 genes in U.S. National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN)2 and other guidelines, as well as an additional 180 genes that are used for tumor burden monitoring and MRD detection in lung cancer and colorectal cancer.
Features and Benefits
- Panel content exactly-matched to gene panel in the AVENIO ctDNA Surveillance Kit (same genes, gene regions and hybrid-capture workflow) to facilitate the establishment of a baseline for longitudinal tumor burden monitoring and for concordance analysis between tissue and plasma
- All four mutation classes (SNVs, indels, fusions and CNVs) in a single DNA workflow
- Flexibility to switch between tissue and plasma to support a variety of research applications
- A streamlined, end-to-end workflow from extraction to analysis and reporting in 5 days
- Includes reagents for DNA extraction, library preparation and target enrichment, as well as bioinformatics and software required to analyze sequencing data and generate reports