The AVENIO Tumor Tissue Expanded Kit is an NGS assay for expanded profiling of solid tumors in formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue samples. This assay contains 77 genes in the U.S. National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN)1 and other guidelines, plus 60 emerging biomarkers investigated in clinical trials.
Features and Benefits of AVENIO Tumor Tissue Expanded Kits
- Panel content exactly-matched to gene panel in the AVENIO ctDNA Expanded Kit (same genes, gene regions and hybrid-capture workflow) to facilitate concordance analysis between tissue and plasma
- All four mutation classes (SNVs, indels, fusions and CNVs) in a single DNA workflow with exceptional sensitivity and specificity1
- 99% success rate for FFPE tissue samples that pass input QC testing using the AVENIO QC kit included with the assay
- Flexibility to switch between tissue and plasma to support a variety of research applications
- A streamlined, end-to-end workflow from extraction to analysis and reporting in 5 days
- Includes reagents for DNA extraction, library preparation and target enrichment, as well as bioinformatics and software required to analyze sequencing data and generate reports