The AVENIO Tumor Tissue Expanded Kit V2 is an NGS research assay for expanded profiling of solid tumors in formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue samples. This assay contains 77 genes in the U.S. National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN)2 and other guidelines, plus 60 emerging biomarkers investigated in clinical trials.
Features and Benefits
- Panel content exactly-matched to gene panel in the AVENIO ctDNA Expanded Kit V2 (same genes, gene regions and hybrid-capture workflow) to facilitate concordance analysis between tissue and plasma
- All four mutation classes (SNVs, indels, fusions and CNVs) in a single DNA workflow
- Flexibility to switch between tissue and plasma to support a variety of research applications
- A streamlined, end-to-end research workflow from extraction to analysis and reporting in 5 days
- A complete research solution that includes reagents, intuitive analysis and reporting to facilitate in-house adoption of high performance NGS oncology testing