The AVENIO ctDNA Targeted Kit is a next-generation sequencing (NGS) liquid biopsy assay that contains 17 genes, including those in U.S. National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) Guidelines.1 The Targeted panel may be used for pan-cancer research applications, but is specially optimized for lung cancer and colorectal cancer (CRC). The AVENIO ctDNA Targeted Kit is an efficient tumor profiling solution.
Features and Benefits of AVENIO ctDNA Targeted Kit
- Includes genes in the U.S. National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) Guidelines1
- All four mutation classes (SNVs, indels, fusions and CNVs) in a single assay
- Exceptional analytical performance supported by integrated digital error suppression (iDES) strategies combining molecular barcodes with in silico error suppression techniques2,3
- Includes reagents, bioinformatics and software
- Streamlined, end-to-end workflow from extraction to analysis and reporting in five days