The AVENIO ctDNA Expanded Kit is a next-generation sequencing (NGS) liquid biopsy assay with a 77 gene panel containing genes in U.S. National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) Guidelines1 and emerging cancer biomarkers. The Expanded Kit is a pan-cancer assay that’s specially optimized for lung cancer and colorectal cancer (CRC).
Features and Benefits of AVENIO ctDNA Expanded Kit
- Contains genes in the U.S. National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) Guidelines1 and emerging cancer biomarkers
- All four mutation classes (SNVs, indels, fusions and CNVs) in a single assay
- Exceptional analytical performance supported by integrated digital error suppression (iDES) strategies combining molecular barcodes with in silico error suppression techniques2,3
- Includes reagents, bioinformatics and software
- Streamlined, end-to-end workflow from extraction to analysis and reporting in five days