Ask your healthcare provider
As part of your care during pregnancy, your healthcare provider will give you the option to test for Down syndrome, a rare genetic condition that affects physical and mental development.
Harmony is a new DNA-based test that evaluates the risk of Down syndrome (trisomy 21) and two other genetic conditions (trisomy 18 and trisomy 13) in your pregnancy.
At your next appointment, your healthcare provider can determine if the Harmony Prenatal Test is right for you and answer questions you may have such as:
- What can I learn from the Harmony test?
- How does Harmony differ from other Down syndrome tests?
- Do you offer the Harmony test in your office or through a laboratory?
- How can I find out how much the Harmony test costs?
- When and how will you notify me of the Harmony test result?