NimbleDesign is a free online tool which enables you to quickly and easily design custom SeqCap or HEAT-Seq Choice Designs. NimbleDesign software capitalizes on years of design experience which has resulted in our empirically optimized probe database and design process for proven probe selection. This web-based application provides you with 24/7 access with easy setup in designing your probe sets for your custom SeqCap and HEAT-Seq designs for human research applications.
- Rapid turnaround time for custom designs. Select your genomic targets using easy step-by-step instructions; develop multiple designs in parallel for quick review and selection of the best design within a few hours.
- Maximize your convenience with an easy workflow. NimbleDesign provides you with 24/7 access with easy setup for creating and approving your custom human target enrichment designs with Roche Sequencing.
- Discover more variants through our proven industry leading design algorithm*. In SeqCap applications benefit from the superior capture efficiency of our design informatics and 2.1M overlapping probes to ensure the highest uniform coverage to truly discover more.
- Rapidly configure custom molecular inversion probe (MIP) panels. Leverage the data-driven HEAT-Seq Choice and Ultra Choice databases to create custom panels of up to 20,000 probes for human genetics and cancer research applications.
*Clark M, et al. Nat. Biotech. 2011; doi:10.1038/nbt.1975 (see Nature Biotechnology article)
- Intuitive User Interface from Start to Finish
Follow clear, simple instructions to create one design or many in parallel for your target region of choice.
- Flexible Input
Choose from a broad list of commonly used gene identifiers to retrieve annotation for your review. In addition to coordinate entry, input a long list of gene names or look up genes via the search tool to add target regions for your design.
- Comprehensive Design Features
Design to target the human or mouse genomes and choose to create or modify DNA or RNA designs.