SeqCap lncRNA Enrichment Kit
The SeqCap lncRNA Enrichment Kits, as part of the SeqCap RNA Enrichment System, enables the targeting of lncRNAs (Long non-coding RNAs). These non-protein coding transcripts, longer than 200 nucleotides, are quite abundant. LncRNA has been reported associated with various diseases or biological processes.
It is estimated that there are 4 times as many lncRNAs as mRNA in the human transcriptome. The SeqCap lncRNA Enrichment Kits are designed to selectively capture lncRNAs to enable targeted study of this common, but not well understood, component of the human transcriptome.
|Description||Catalog Number||Pack Size|
|SeqCap lncRNA Enrichment Kit||07277270001||4 Reactions|
|SeqCap lncRNA Enrichment Kit||07277288001||48 Reactions|
|SeqCap lncRNA Enrichment Kit||07277296001||384 Reactions|
For life science research only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Please Contact Us for ordering and questions
The SeqCap RNA lncRNA Enrichment Kits are a fixed content catalog design that is designed to capture 17 Mb of long non-coding RNA (lncRNA) targets from hg19 annotation, representing 32,808 lncRNA and TUCP (transcripts with unknown coding potential) lncRNA transcript isoforms. Sources for the design are the Human Body Map Catalog and Gencode v19.
These kits come in 4, 48 and 384 reaction sizes. Each reaction can be used for multiple samples through pre-capture multiplexing. Talk to your local Roche representative to find out what multiplexing scope is right for you.
- Selectively target lncRNAs, a common, but not well understood, component of the human transcriptome
- Achieve unprecedented depth and sensitivity for rare transcript detection with effectively conserved transcript abundance
- Maximize the discovery and characterization of transcript variants and isoforms
- Investigate the developmental regulation of lncRNAs
- Investigate the tissue- and cell-type specificity of lncRNAs
- Investigate the role of lncRNA in disease
The design files provide information about genomic regions covered by the SeqCap lncRNA Enrichment Kit probes.
The SeqCap RNA lncRNA Enrichment Kits are a fixed content catalog design that is designed to capture 17 Mb of long non-coding RNA (lncRNA) targets from hg19 annotation, representing 32,808 lncRNA and TUCP (transcripts with unknown coding potential) lncRNA transcript isoforms.
The folder contains these three files:
- 140529_HG19_lnc_RNA_primary_targets.bed: This file contains primary target intervals along with associated annotation IDs in BED format.
- 140529_HG19_lnc_RNA_capture_targets.bed: This file contains capture target intervals along with associated annotation IDs in BED format. The coordinates listed here correspond to locations where capture probes were actually designed and placed.
- 140529_HG19_lnc_RNA_coverage_summary.txt: This file contains information regarding the statistics of probe coverage and capture regions.
- ERCC_controls.bed: This file contains the ERCC controls in BED format.
- ERCC_controls.fa: This FASTA file contains the sequences of the ERCC controls,
- The BED files can be opened using SignalMap
|Description||Pack Size||Catalog Number|
|KAPA Stranded RNA-Seq Library Preparation Kit
|KAPA Stranded RNA-Seq Library Preparation Kit||96 reactions||07277253001|
|SeqCap Adapter Kit A||96 reactions||07141530001
|SeqCap Adapter Kit B
|SeqCap Hybridization and Wash Kit
|SeqCap Hybridization and Wash Kit||96 reactions||05634253001|
|SeqCap EZ Accessory Kit V2||24 reactions||07145594001|
|SeqCap EZ Accessory Kit V2||96 reactions||06776345001|
|SeqCap HE-Oligo Kit A
||8 reactions x 12 oligo||06777287001
|SeqCap HE-Oligo Kit B||8 reactions x 12 oligo||06777317001
|SeqCap Pure Capture Bead Kit||24 reactions||06977952001