KAPA Stranded RNA-Seq Library Preparation Kit
The KAPA Stranded RNA-Seq Library Preparation Kits are designed for the construction of strand specific cDNA libraries from total RNA. The strand specific libraries are the input to the SeqCap RNA enrichment workflow.
|Description||Catalog Number||Pack Size|
|KAPA Stranded RNA-Seq Library Preparation Kit||07277261001||24 reactions|
|KAPA Stranded RNA-Seq Library Preparation Kit
For life science research only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Please Contact Us for ordering and questions
The KAPA Stranded RNA-Seq Library Preparation Kits are intended for strand specific cDNA library construction for customers performing SeqCap RNA with Illumina sequencing systems. During 2nd strand synthesis, the DNA:RNA hybrid is converted to double-stranded DNA, with dUTP incorporated into the second cDNA strand. During library amplification the strand containing dUTP is not amplified, allowing strand-specific sequencing. This kit retains accurate strand origin information in ˃99% of unique mapped reads.
These reaction kits contain all the necessary reagents, except adapters and ERCC spike-in controls, for creation of libraries for the SeqCap RNA enrichment workflow. The adapters are available from Roche NimbleGen separately.
- Work over a wide amount range of RNA input, including as low as 10ng of total RNA, while maintaining linearity of transcript abundance
- Retain accurate strand origin information in >99% of unique mapped reads
- Eliminate the need for costly and time-consuming rRNA depletion step that is standard in RNA-Seq experiments, hence providing one of the most cost-effective library solutions to RNA-Seq related applications
- Pre-capture multiplexing made possible for further increased efficiency and reduced cost per sample
- Allow detection of challenging GC-rich and low abundance transcripts