SeqCap Epi Designs
Capitalize on our expertise with custom target enrichment designs developed in collaboration with researchers like you. Built upon our empirically optimized probe design algorithm and high efficiency uniformity of capture, SeqCap Epi Designs offer maximum performance for focused capture pools. These designs have been through rigorous development by their designers, tested for accuracy, probe spacing and optimized for research. Apply our proven designs to your focused research. Order your SeqCap Epi Design today.
- Human Metabolic Disease Methylome
- SeqCap Epi Developer XL Design: 31010_HG19_EG_met_EPI
- Organism: Homo sapiens (human)
- Genome Build: GRCh37/hg19
- Design File: McGill_human_disease_methylome.zip (10 Mb .zip)
- Collaborator: Dr. Elin Grundberg, McGill University and Genome Quebec Innovation Centre, Department of Human Genetics, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Specifications/Details: The panel targets 156Mb of sequence spanning ~4.5 million unique CpGs ( ~9 million total CpGs) and ~3 million autosomal SNPs from dbSNP137 allowing researchers to do simultaneous epigenome- and genome wide association studies focusing on metabolic diseases and related traits.
The regions targeted by the panel aim to cover the functional methylome including:
- CpGs contained within low and unmethylated regions identified from large-scale whole-genome bisulfite sequencing data from human adipose tissue and associated with enhancers and promoters, respectively.
- Additional CpGs located within human adipocyte regulatory elements (H3K4me1 and H3K4me3 marking enhancers and promoters, respectively) profiled by the NIH Roadmap Epigenomics Mapping Consortium.
- All ~480,000 CpGs from the Illumina 450K array.
Of the ~3 million SNPs covered by the panel, the following variants are included:
- About 30,000 regions covering metabolic disease associated GWAS loci from the NHGRI GWAS catalog (9 January, 2014)
- About 250,000 highly-informative genome-wide tag SNPs found across diverse world populations from the Illumina HumanCore BeadChip.
Product Name: SeqCap Epi Developer XL Enrichment Kit
Design Name: 131010_HG19_EG_met_EPI
Reference #: 4000019550