AVENIO ctDNA Targeted Kit
The AVENIO ctDNA Targeted Kit is a next-generation sequencing (NGS) liquid biopsy assay that contains 17 genes, including those in U.S. National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) Guidelines.1 The Targeted panel may be used for pan-cancer research applications, but is specially optimized for lung cancer and colorectal cancer (CRC). The AVENIO ctDNA Targeted Kit is an efficient tumor profiling solution.
Features and Benefits of AVENIO ctDNA Targeted Kit
- Includes genes in the U.S. National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) Guidelines1
- All four mutation classes (SNVs, indels, fusions and CNVs) in a single assay
- Exceptional analytical performance supported by integrated digital error suppression (iDES) strategies combining molecular barcodes with in silico error suppression techniques2,3
- Includes reagents, bioinformatics and software
- Streamlined, end-to-end workflow from extraction to analysis and reporting in five days
Accurate detection of mutations with high sensitivity and specificity2,3
- >99% sensitivity for SNVs, indels, and CNVs, and >96% sensitivity for fusions
- >99% positive predictive value (PPV) for all classes of mutations
View performance data showing >99% PPV for all four classes of mutations from 10-50 ng input DNA using the AVENIO ctDNA Targeted Kit.
Profiling of a broad array of genes with a single assay kit
- 17 assay targets in a single panel
A portfolio of NGS liquid biopsy assays
The AVENIO ctDNA Targeted Kit is one of three assays in the AVENIO ctDNA assay portfolio. Learn more about the 77-gene AVENIO ctDNA Expanded Kit for expanded tumor profiling or the 197-gene AVENIO ctDNA Surveillance Kit for longitudinal tumor burden monitoring.
|Panel Size||81 kb|
|Sample Size||4 ml of plasma|
|cfDNA Input||10-50 ng|
|Reactions per kit||16|
|Turn-around time||5 days from extraction to results|
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network. www.nccn.org. October 15, 2016.
- Newman AM, Bratman SV, To J, et al. An ultrasensitive method for quantitating circulating tumor DNA with broad patient coverage. Nature Medicine. 2014;20(5):548–554. doi:10.1038/nm.3519.
- Data on file.
"AVENIO is a trademark of Roche. All other product names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners."