AVENIO ctDNA Surveillance Kit
The AVENIO ctDNA Surveillance Kit is a next-generation sequencing (NGS) liquid biopsy assay that’s specially designed and optimized for longitudinal tumor burden monitoring in lung cancer and colorectal cancer (CRC). The Surveillance panel contains 197 genes, including those in U.S. National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) Guidelines.1
Features and Benefits of AVENIO ctDNA Surveillance Kit
- Includes genes in the U.S. National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) Guidelines1
- All four mutation classes (SNVs, indels, fusions and CNVs) in a single assay
- Exceptional analytical performance supported by integrated digital error suppression (iDES) strategies combining molecular barcodes with in silico error suppression techniques2,3
- Includes reagents, bioinformatics and software
- Streamlined, end-to-end workflow from extraction to analysis and reporting in five days
Detection of mutants with exceptional sensitivity and specificity2,3
- >99% specificity for all classes of mutations
- >99% positive predictive value (PPV) for SNVs, indels, and fusions and >96% PPV for CNVs
View performance data showing >99% specificity for all four classes of mutations using the AVENIO ctDNA Surveillance Kit.
Profiling of a broad array of genes with a single assay kit
- 17 assay targets in a single panel
- 180 additional genes with frequently mutated regions
A portfolio of NGS liquid biopsy assays
The AVENIO ctDNA Targeted Kit is one of three assays in the AVENIO ctDNA assay portfolio. Learn more about the 17-gene AVENIO ctDNA Targeted Kit for guideline-driven tumor profiling or the 77-gene AVENIO ctDNA Expanded Kit for profiling emerging and guideline-driven biomarkers.
|Panel size||198 kb|
|Sample size||4 ml of plasma|
|cfDNA input||10-50 ng|
|Reactions per kit||16|
|Turn-around time||5 days from extraction to results|
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network. www.nccn.org. October 15, 2016.
- Newman AM, Bratman SV, To J, et al. An ultrasensitive method for quantitating circulating tumor DNA with broad patient coverage. Nature Medicine. 2014;20(5):548–554. doi:10.1038/nm.3519.
- Data on file.
"AVENIO is a trademark of Roche. All other product names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners."