AVENIO ctDNA Expanded Kit
The AVENIO ctDNA Expanded Kit is a next-generation sequencing (NGS) liquid biopsy assay with a 77 gene panel containing genes in U.S. National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) Guidelines1 and emerging cancer biomarkers. The Expanded Kit is a pan-cancer assay that’s specially optimized for lung cancer and colorectal cancer (CRC).
Features and Benefits of AVENIO ctDNA Expanded Kit
- Contains genes in the U.S. National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) Guidelines1 and emerging cancer biomarkers
- All four mutation classes (SNVs, indels, fusions and CNVs) in a single assay
- Exceptional analytical performance supported by integrated digital error suppression (iDES) strategies combining molecular barcodes with in silico error suppression techniques2,3
- Includes reagents, bioinformatics and software
- Streamlined, end-to-end workflow from extraction to analysis and reporting in five days
Accurate detection of all four classes of mutations with high sensitivity and specificity2,3
- >99% sensitivity for all four classes of mutations
- >99% positive predictive value (PPV) for indels, fusions and CNVs, and >98% PPV for SNVs
View performance data showing >99% sensitivity for all four classes of mutations using the AVENIO ctDNA Expanded Kit.
Profiling of a broad array of genes with a single assay kit
- 77 assay targets in a single panel
A portfolio of NGS liquid biopsy assays
The AVENIO ctDNA Expanded Kit is one of three assays in the AVENIO ctDNA assay portfolio. Learn more about the 17-gene AVENIO ctDNA Targeted Kit for guideline-driven tumor profiling or the 197-gene AVENIO ctDNA Surveillance Kit for longitudinal tumor burden monitoring
|Panel size||192 kb|
|Sample size||4 ml of plasma|
|Reactions per kit||16|
|Turn-around time||5 days from extraction to results|
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network. www.nccn.org. October 15, 2016.
- Newman AM, Bratman SV, To J, et al. An ultrasensitive method for quantitating circulating tumor DNA with broad patient coverage. Nature Medicine. 2014;20(5):548–554. doi:10.1038/nm.3519.
- Data on file.
"AVENIO is a trademark of Roche. All other product names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners."