The AVENIO ctDNA Analysis Kits are a portfolio of three NGS liquid biopsy assays for oncology research. These assays provide an end-to-end tumor profiling and longitudinal tumor burden monitoring solution.
Features and Benefits of AVENIO ctDNA Analysis Kits
- Flexibility to match the right assay optimized for the right research goal
- Includes genes in the U.S. National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) Guidelines1
- All four mutation classes (SNVs, indels, fusions and CNVs) in a single assay
- Exceptional analytical performance supported by integrated digital error suppression (iDES) strategies combining molecular barcodes with in silico error suppression techniques2,3
- Includes reagents for DNA extraction, library preparation and target enrichment, as well as bioinformatics and software required to analyze sequencing data and generate reports
- Streamlined, end-to-end workflow from extraction to analysis and reporting in five days
AVENIO ctDNA Targeted Kit - Tumor Profiling
The AVENIO ctDNA Targeted Kit is a 17 gene (81kb) pan-cancer assay that detects biomarkers relevant for lung cancer and colorectal cancer (CRC). The Targeted panel, which contains genes in the U.S. National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) Guidelines, is a practical and focused tumor profiling assay.
AVENIO ctDNA Expanded Kit – Expanded Tumor Profiling
The AVENIO ctDNA Expanded Kit contains 77 genes (192kb), including those in NCCN guidelines, as well as emerging cancer biomarkers. The Expanded Kit is also a pan-cancer assay that’s optimized for lung cancer and CRC.
AVENIO ctDNA Surveillance Kit – Longitudinal Tumor Burden Monitoring
The AVENIO ctDNA Surveillance Kit contains a 197 gene (198kb) panel that’s specifically designed and optimized for longitudinal tumor burden monitoring in lung cancer and CRC. The Surveillance kit also includes genes in NCCN Guidelines.
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network. www.nccn.org. October 15, 2016.
- Data on file.
- Newman AM, Lovejoy AF, Klass DM, et al. Integrated digital error suppression for improved detection of circulating tumor DNA. Nature Biotechnology. 2016;34(5):547–555. doi:10.1038/nbt.3520.
"AVENIO is a trademark of Roche. All other product names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners."