1. General Privacy Statement
This website is not designed or intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect any Personally Identifiable Information from anyone under the age of 13 without the prior, verifiable consent of a parent or guardian. Such parent or guardian has the right, upon request, to view the information provided by the child and require that it be deleted. Moreover, anyone under 18 years old should seek their parent's or guardian's permission prior to using or disclosing any Personally Identifiable Information on this website or online resource.
3. Information Collected
4. Our Use of Your Personally Identifiable Information
Any Personally Identifiable Information we collect may be used for the following purposes:
1. For the business purposes of RSS or our business partners, including legally authorized marketing, sales, operational, and financial activities.
2. To comply with any requests from you, including requests to complete a transaction, receive certain information, or share content from this website with another individual.
3. To better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services.
4. To communicate with you about products or services that you might find interesting.
5. To tailor your experience on our website.
Where permitted by our arrangements with service providers, we may combine the Personally Identifiable Information you share through this website with other information you have shared with us, both online and offline. We may also combine this Personally Identifiable Information with records provided by third parties. We use this consolidated information to help us better design RSS products, to communicate information to you, to enhance our marketing and research activities, and to facilitate other business functions.
5. Sharing with Third Parties, Subsidiaries, and Affiliates
We may share Personally Identifiable Information about you with our subsidiaries and affiliates. In addition, we may share your Personally Identifiable Information with outside third parties solely for the following purposes:
1. To help fulfill RSS business transactions.
2. To conduct technical maintenance of our websites and other platforms.
3. To facilitate a merger, consolidation, transfer of control or other corporate reorganization in which RSS participates.
4. To respond to appropriate requests of legitimate government authorities, or where required by applicable laws, court orders, or government regulations.
5. Where needed for corporate audits or to investigate or respond to a complaint or security threat.
6. Social Plugins
This site may use social plugins (e.g., the Facebook “Like” button) to enable you to easily share information with others. When you visit our site, the operator of the social plugin may be able to place a cookie on your computer, enabling that operator to recognize individuals who have previously visited our site. If you are logged into the associated social media web site (e.g., Facebook) while browsing on our web site, the social plugin allows that social media web site to receive information that you have visited our web site. The social plugin may also allow the social media web site to share information about your activities on our web site with other users of their social media web site. For more information about the information shared via a particular social media plugin, you should refer to that social media site’s privacy statement.
7. Do Not Track Signals
Certain web browsers and other programs may be used to signal your preferences to [Roche] about how or whether RSS or third parties may collect information about your online activities. Currently, RSS does not respond to such signals.
8. Use of Personally Identifiable Information for Marketing
9. Data Security
RSS and its business partners take reasonable steps to protect Personally Identifiable Information we access or receive through this website from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Nevertheless, RSS makes no guarantee as to the security of your Personally Identifiable Information and disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all liability and damages caused by loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We recommend that you take any available precautions to protect Personally Identifiable Information you submit on this website.
10. Data Accuracy
We want to be sure that we keep only the most accurate and up-to-date information about you in our records. Therefore, whenever you believe that your contact information needs to be updated, you can e-mail us to correct or update your contact information.
11. Notice, Choice and Control
Before you provide Personally Identifiable Information to us, we will provide